• Multilingual: currently available in English, Spanish, French and Dutch. More languages coming soon.
• Statistically and clinically significant effects on symptoms of depression and anxiety.
• Ease and speed of getting advice.
• Reduced stigma.
• Evidence that for some people, the absence of face-to-face contact facilitates the sharing of sensitive
• No need to travel to a psychologist.
Studies show that, patients find interacting with computers highly acceptable. Research has found that patients themselves chose a computer-based treatment, rather than a face-to-face treatment. Most people rated the relationship with their “therapist” as personal and pleasant although they had never met him/her.
This online tool assesses work-related stress and Engagement, as well as the underlying resources and stressors of your employees.
Psy@Work offers E-Coaching, Prevention and Treatment programs that increase Engagement by providing your employees with techniques to further develop their resources and train their skills.
Know more about myCoach by clicking here to watch a video.
Psy@Work has received a certificate of participation in the European Agency for Safety and Health at Work (EU-OSHA) campaign "Healthy Workplaces".